Sunday, December 24, 2006

"Oh Noooooo!"



I'm tired of "drinking the Koolaid." When you don't know it is laced with cyanide it's a sweet tasty beverage. But once you know it has been poisoned it's difficult to convince yourself to swallow. Or is it? Times over the years I've gladly consumed the Koolaid knowing full well it was tainted because not doing so would have meant a struggle for me. Perhaps I feared the thirst would be more unbearable than the release of the poison.

Going into 2007 I am going to endeavor to risk thirst rather than consume the beverage that is served with the poison.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kymberlee said...

That is sacred and courageous work, love. You are held. *HUG*

Besides, Kool-Aid is nasty. Drink some apple juice instead. ;-)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home