Thursday, July 06, 2006

Viewing the Innerchild


The innerchild frequently out in full view. The wonder of life brings out the child in each of us. A fireworks display is such an event. As adults we escape in the magic of the display. Shudder at the sounds of the explosions and return temporarily to our childhood. Perhaps a better childhood than we actually experienced as children.

I revel in seeing others in this place as much as I enjoy my own visits. Seeing the same wonder and excitment on the face of an adult as you do on a small child really makes the world seem a better place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kymberlee said...

Well-said. I don't think I ever grew out of my sense of wonder. I still marvel at spider webs and mud puddles.

I know that the little girl in me loves to play with the little boy inside of you. It is WONDER FULL!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Kymberlee said...

pssst...it's been a long time since you've updated this blog, man!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home