Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sharing Joy


I have been trying to add to the world by sharing my joys with others. Be that sharing the music of a favorite band (Tool) or sharing a hobby.

I've been sharing my love of photography with my son for the last year and a half. And more recently by girlfriends daughter. Both derived a lot of joy capturing their view of the world.

In sharing I find I receive back much more than I give. I get to hear others perspectives on the music I love and I get to see the world through the eyes of others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kymberlee said...

It's true that it's hard to take a good picture of your own butt; it's good to encourage your minions to do it for you.
;-)

Seriously, you are a wonderfully giving person and we are lucky that you are willing to share your interests, knowledge, perspective and self so freely.

Andrea Scher was just writing on her blog about the gift inherent in the act of giving. It's a wonderful symbiosis, isn't it?

YOU are a gift to the Universe and to me, dearest.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

:)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home