Sunday, March 19, 2006

Possibilities




Much going on over the next month. Much good and much not as good but necessary. I'm sure I'll blather on endlessly in the meantime.

So many paths we can take in our lives. So many directions to go. Choosing the right path when I am being pulled in so many directions is difficult for me.

I like to always make the very best possible choice. Sometimes I think I try too hard.

My life always seems to have periods where there is a lot happening all at the same time. So many decisions to make. But it's the decisions being made that affect me that I have no control over that really bother me. I'm a control freak. I want others to live their lives but I want to have control over my own.

Branches in the path. So many possibilities.

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

This blog is a different side of you. A bit darker. Interesting.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Know Won Nose said...

I'm quite a deep and versatile person. In the appropriate context.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kymberlee said...

Depth
Truth
Beauty
Intensity
Wit
Intellect
Love
(much more)
John

3:30 PM  
Blogger robotjam said...

It is quite dark ! I like that portrait picture Nose.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Son of Groucho said...

Interesting to speculate what you are referring to John! I too am guilty of "thinking too hard". Wosog and Gdog, the women in my life, are much better at "going with the flow". Maybe that's why women live longer than men?

Here endeth today's words of wisdom from That Mad Old Scots Bloke.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home