Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'd nearly forgotten about this blog again!

I went looking for it a bit ago and found my original blog account that I'd never actually got around to using.

Most of my last week was spent with my girlfriend Kymberlee and her two lovely daughters. They got the cold that has been going around so I did my part to try and lighten the load and help her to feel better.

I noticed that their home had a minimal number of smoke detectors and thought it pertinent that they have better warning in the event of a fire so I purchased and installed four of them. I still think two more are needed and will get to them as soon as I can. I like to know that my loved ones are as protected as can reasonably be expected. Check your home to make sure you have adequate warning in the event of a fire. Also consider a carbon monoxide/fire detector in an area close to any furnances or other heat sources.

I got way behind on the streams of my friends on Flickr over the last few days. I'm finding less and less time for Flickr as I concentrate on real life. Fortunately those on Flickr I consider the best friends are understanding and supportive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kymberlee said...

*gratitude*

You are so very dear, sweet love.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

John, you are such a sweet person. Poor Kymberlee and her girls! We've all gotten the *ick* too. She's blessed to have someone as caring as you to care for her. :)

Good thing about the smoke detectors. We've got ours supplied by the military. Make sure everybody checks their batteries regularly too!

(P.S. about flickr - we've sure missed you, but I'm glad you have so much wonderful stuff going on in your life right now!)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home